Friday, January 16, 2009

Sawyer's Referral


We are so pleased to announce the referral of our new son, Sawyer. We are currently waiting on our travel appointment to arrive from China, after which we will be able to travel to pick him up. We hope to travel in February for our family's Gotcha Day!

4 comments:

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

We are so happy for you Cheryl! We can't wait to learn more! Keep blogging!

Hugs!
wanda

Stephe said...

I am so excited you are attempting to blog again!!! I just can't wait to follow you to China for SAWYER!!!!!!!!!!

the mommy said...

Cheryl great job I am so looking forward to your trip..

Hugs
Susan

Tracy said...

He's so cute, and I am so happy for you and your family - so excited to follow your journey, too!! :) :) And yay - we have a boy from China in our group now!