Wednesday, February 11, 2009
6 MORE DAYS 'TIL CHINA!!!
Still counting down, and still packing... I think all 3 of our suitcases are over the 44-pound weight limit, and I haven't even put our clothes in them yet :( This packing-thing is hard! I can't believe we'll meet Sawyer in 10 days -- finally!!! I just figured out how to work the new hip-carrier -- they recommend that you carry the baby in a carrier instead of using the stroller, to help with the bonding process in China. The new hip-carrier we bought is a VERY cool contraption, much nicer and easier to use than the old baby carrier we had when Cooper was tiny. I also can't believe we're going to see the Great Wall of China -- WOW! No other news, just so ready to fly... tick, tick, tick...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So excited for you! The packing is one of the hardest parts, but you'll get it. Only 5 more days now!
The Great Wall is so amazing! Hopefully you get a clearer day for it like we did.
Post a Comment