We made it home! The flight was smooth -- Sawyer actually slept through quite a bit of it, which was a very pleasant surprise :) Now it's 4:00 in the morning and I'm wide awake -- got to get that inner-time clock back in the groove on USA time. Anyway, I'm going to take this opportunity to FINALLY post some photos -- can't wait to see and talk to you all soon!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
Home sweet home....
We made it home! The flight was smooth -- Sawyer actually slept through quite a bit of it, which was a very pleasant surprise :) Now it's 4:00 in the morning and I'm wide awake -- got to get that inner-time clock back in the groove on USA time. Anyway, I'm going to take this opportunity to FINALLY post some photos -- can't wait to see and talk to you all soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh Cheryl I am so glad to hear you are home safe and sound and that the trip went well. I knew you would love China. It gets in your blood. Sawyer is adorable and Cooper could not look happier all of you for that matter. We are so happy for you. We can't wait to meet Sawyer and the rest of your family in person one day soon..
Much Love
Susan
YEA!!! Welcome home Sawyer....and family. :) So happy to see photos and read that you had such a smooth trip. Good luck getting back on the right time schedule now and getting used to being home TOGETHER!!!!
Beth (Red Thread Group)
YEA!!! Welcome home Sawyer....and family. :) So happy to see photos and read that you had such a smooth trip. Good luck getting back on the right time schedule now and getting used to being home TOGETHER!!!!
Beth (Red Thread Group)
Welcome home! Can't wait to meet Sawyer! Glad to hear that everything went smoothly.
Welcome home Sawyer!! Cheryl.. he is just precious!! Congratulations I am sooo happy for you guys!!
Cheryl, He is absolutely adorable! I know you are so excited to finally have him in your arms after such a long wait! Congratulations! I hope you keep posting so we can follow along on his progress at home. Love, Regina
Post a Comment