OMG!!! Congrats again. Little Sawyer is just so HANDSOME! The photos are great! I just love the "brother" shirts! Sending all of you big fat HUGS!!!!! Love, Stephe and G
What a cutie! He just looks so happy! And he's soooooo cute! Can't wait to meet him! I hope your jet lag isn't too bad (but it probably will be). Ours took about 8 days to finally be better. The hardest part was Charlotte wanting to wake up and play at 1am.
Hope your jetlag is better soon too, unlike Tracy, we are STILL going through it (and we've been home since September!) (Danika was awake 22 out of 24 hours for MORE than two weeks straight when we first got home).
Enjoy this fun time, it's so sweet seing the brothers together!
10 comments:
OMG!!! Congrats again. Little Sawyer is just so HANDSOME! The photos are great! I just love the "brother" shirts! Sending all of you big fat HUGS!!!!! Love, Stephe and G
Oh, what a beautiful baby!! How was your trip home?
He looks so happy! Congratulations & welcome back home!
What a cutie! He just looks so happy! And he's soooooo cute! Can't wait to meet him! I hope your jet lag isn't too bad (but it probably will be). Ours took about 8 days to finally be better. The hardest part was Charlotte wanting to wake up and play at 1am.
And I love the "Brother" shirts!!
Ok, I agree, Sawyer IS the cutest little guy!!!!
Hope your jetlag is better soon too, unlike Tracy, we are STILL going through it (and we've been home since September!) (Danika was awake 22 out of 24 hours for MORE than two weeks straight when we first got home).
Enjoy this fun time, it's so sweet seing the brothers together!
Karen
Aww, he is precious and does completely "match" the family!!! Such a sweet smiler - just like Cooper!! YAY!! Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!
Sawyer is just precious! So glad you guys are finally together.
Welcome home!!! It's so fun to see pictures, what a cutie!
Can't wait to meet him in person. I hope your transition goes well over the next few weeks. I remember what a challenge those early days were.
Matt, Tanya & Maddy
Cheryl,
Your boys look so sweet together in their "brother" shirts. What a cute idea. Sawyer looks like such a sweetie!
Donna :)
Post a Comment