Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sawyer started walking!!!!






We're so proud of our boy -- he just turned 18 months, and has begun walking.
The weather has finally warmed up, so we're excited to get outside on this holiday weekend! I promised Cooper some chicken salad, so I'd better hit the kitchen...

6 comments:

Shelle said...

O.M.Gosh- he is getting cuter by the minute. We need another playdate!!!

Stephe said...

Oh gosh, those pictures are so great. The last one is great...an action shot!! Love it. Glad to see our ECPandaBoy rockin' and rollin'! Stephe

Lori said...

Oh, Cheryl ! Sawyer looks great. What a cutie pie. I can't wait for him to meet all his Panda Sisters !!

Hugs,
Lori

Beth said...

Way to go Mr. Man! Watch out now Mom. Nothing is safe. :) (Better warn the big brother, too.)

Tracy said...

Go Sawyer, go! Cutie.

Wanda, Geoff and Lexi said...

Cheryl! He is awesome! I'm so happy to see him doing so well!

Miss you girl!
wanda