Tuesday, February 17, 2009

THIS IS IT -- We're off to China!!!!

We leave for China tomorrow morning -- I can't believe it, after 3+ years of waiting, it's finally happening!!! Our luggage is zipped shut (and overflowing), I paid a bunch of bills today, and left the house key with Shay so she can take good care of Cliff while we're gone :) I've tried to complete all the last minute details -- and we're having Chinese take-out for dinner -- how funny is that? I'm sure I've forgotten something, but we're as ready as we're gonna be -- let's go get Sawyer!!!! Next post: from the other side of the world!!!

10 comments:

Beth said...

I just got goosebumps reading this. Have a safe and relaxing trip tomorrow. Get some sleep tonight if you can. :)

Beth (MN Red Thread)

the mommy said...

Have a wonderful trip enjoy every moment of it. We will be watching from here...

Hugs
Susan

Dan and Karen said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! This will be a journey of a lifetime, enjoy and cherish every moment.

Karen & Dan

Mike and Rhonda said...

Wow! You are probably almost there by now. Have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see photos from China! Have a safe trip!

Lisa said...

Happy travels! We're just 5 days behind you. :)

Tracy said...

Hope you made it there safe and sound. Can't wait for more posts!

Stephe said...

Are you there? Are you there? G and I are thinking about all of you!!!!!!!!!

Dawn S. said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you!!

Lori said...

OMG! You guys are in China !!! We're thinking about you here in Florida ...Hugs, Lori**