Saturday, February 28, 2009
We're in Guangzhou!
We're in the final part of the trip now -- it's going by so fast! Sawyer had his first airplane ride yesterday from Chongqing to Guangzhou -- he did very well, we just kept handing him crackers to keep him happy. Today was his medical exam -- he hated that :) Tomorrow we tour this area, we'll visit a museum and Buddhist temple -- and then Monday is the Consulate Appt. We were sad to leave Chongqing -- we loved that city. The orphanage visit was very emotional -- it was priceless to get to visit the place where Sawyer spent the first year of his life. It was also heartbreaking to leave the other kids behind when we left. I promise to post a million photos as soon as we return -- I'm really sorry that I've been unable to share the pictures. Hugs, from Guangzhou!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can't wait to see all your pictures!! I'm so glad you're all so thrilled with Sawyer and that he's such a happy little guy. How has it been getting back into the baby groove? You'll have to share once you get home! Hope your return trip is very smooth - keep the crackers flowing!
Time certainly does fly when you are in China, doesn't it!? Glad to hear everything is going well. Can't wait to see photos when you get home!
Cheryl it is so good to hear from you and I am so happy to hear you are having a great time. Enjoy the rest of the trip and we will be waiting to hear and see all the details when you get home. Have a safe trip..
Hugs
Susan
Enjoy your time, seems like time has flown by while you've been gone.
Hope you have the time of your life!
Tell Sawyer hello from us!
Dan and Karen
Can't wait to see pics when you get home!
Have fun in GZ! The trip does go pretty fast. Congrats & I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!
Post a Comment