Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home 2 months!!







Sawyer's doing great! The transformation since we've been home has been amazing. He's a much happier boy -- very attached to all 3 of us. His rash is cleared up, he's learned that bathtime is fun, he's learned to use a sippy cup, he's learned that he likes almost every food we offer him, he's almost learned to walk (getting so close), he's learned the bedtime routine and usually goes to bed fairly easily (whew!) -- it's just incredible. He's a happy, healthy, joyful little boy who makes us laugh each and every day. His current hobbies are babbling and pulling everything out of the kitchen drawers -- so funny! Anyway, I'm a horrible blogger, but there you have it -- my first blog post since our return from China. Now we just need the weather to warm up so we can get outside more :) Happy Spring everyone!!

8 comments:

Mike and Rhonda said...

Cheryl,

Sawyer is adorable. I am so glad that the transition is going fairly smoothly for you. We miss you and so glad to see an update.

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you guys at the park today and meeting Sawyer for the first time! He is adorable! Glad to hear the transition is going smoothly for all. I'm sure next time we see you, Sawyer and Sarah will be chasing each other all over the place!

Shelle said...

Yay! Thanks for the update (like I needed it)! I'm a terrible blogger too. Love the pics of your little man- see you again soon!

I found some Scooby snack snack-size bags at Target today- no boxes though. I'm saving the for Sawyer!

Michelle

the mommy said...

Cheryl the boys look great. Sawyer looks amazing. It is great to see the pictures and hear how he is doing. We miss you and are glad to hear allis well..

Hugs
Susan

Maddy and Zeke's Mom said...

So cute! I love how he just fits into your family so well.

Tracy said...

Great update. He sounds like he is adapting fabulously, and it was so fun to finally meet him!

Dan and Karen said...

I loved reading about and seeing more photos of Sawyer...he is just TOO CUTE!

I'm so glad he's adjusting and doing so well...and going to bed. Yay!

Karen

Beth said...

Mr Sawyer is adorable! Glad to hear he is adjusting well to being home. Sounds like things have gone great. It was wonderful to meet you all at Big Marine Park. Hey - You survived the MN winter, too. YEA!